Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunday photos

Ruby tries her first popsicle.  Our favorite, banana!
She loved it and kept leaning in for more

 Ruby is just days away from being 8 months old.  I can't believe it.  She's crawling, mostly on hands and knees now.  She takes steps forward while standing up and holding on to just my hands.  She eats fun little flavored rice puffs and loves them.  She has a favorite blankie now and sucks her thumb when touching it and just before nap and bedtime.  She enjoys being in the pool and had a great time yesterday splashing vigorously with her arms.  She didn't even care she was splashing it into her face.  She does this during bath time too.



Stella loves to be active.  Here she is mid-jump.  The other day I asked her to come sit with me on the couch and cuddle.  She said no at first but I gave her a sad face and she reluctantly said, "Okay but just for a little bit"  About thirty seconds later she told me she had 'to go be Spiderman now' and got down.    Now I know how M.J. feels.




No comments:

Post a Comment