Thursday, May 26, 2011

Let's go fly a kite

Witness our first kite flying session.  It was a great day for it. You should have seen it.  Picture me wearing Ruby on the front of me in a carrier, camera slung over my shoulder running back and forth trying to get the kite in the air.  I give the handle to Stella and tell her to run away, meanwhile Ruby and I run backwards away from Stella to try and get the shot with the camera only to have the kite crash and burn right before I can get the camera up.  Now multiply this scenario times 15 and you've got the picture.  We had a lot of fun.  Stella had had enough after several attempts but I wouldn't let her quit until I got a couple good photos!  :)

Ruby's first time in a swing.  She was a little confused at first.
Some favorite photos of Ruby...


Stella got a kick out of being able to push her little sis in the swing and Ruby loved it.


No comments:

Post a Comment