Friday, August 26, 2011

Stella goes to school

Playing in the backyard


We went out shopping one day and this is how Stella went out plus some black sandals wtih rhinestones on them!  And I loved every moment of the looks we got!

Sweet little Ruby as a witch.  Now if only she had the magic wand to clean up the mess behind her!

Ruby is getting to be so funny!  When she has something she thinks is special in her hand I'll say, "Ruby what you got?"  And she holds out her special thing, tucks her head into her arm and smiles so goofy. 

Stella started pre-school Thursday.  Here she is with her new backpack on and all ready to go!!  I have to admit I was very excited for all this school business to start!  I love everything about scholastic book orders, signing up to help for classroom parties, doing little assignments with Stella, getting art projects sent home in her book bag, buying new school shoes etc!  Oh, and getting 'first day of school' photos!

YAY for sis!!!


Alas, Stella got tired of me taking photos!  :)  Off we went to school. 

Randy, Ruby and I all went to pick Stella up after her first morning of school and went out for lunch to celebrate.  She hopped in the car and her teacher, Mrs. Cahill, said she did a great job and was very 'busy'.  Um, that was no suprise to me!  Stella immediately started showing me everything she had in her book bag and said she LOVED school!  I knew she would and I'm thrilled for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment