Sunday, August 14, 2011

Photos...get your photos!

We got family pictures taken by a photography place here that was running a great deal for patients of parkside pediatrics, which we are.  The deal was great on the front end; the photo session was free and we got 1 free print.  However, when you try to order multiple prints the deal goes sour and it gets VERY expensive making it hard to order for relatives.  So I've been waiting for a morning that it was at least under 90 degrees to go try to and re-create the moment for some Photos by Kelly, and we've had a couple of 'cooler' days recently.   As it turns out I needed two different mornings.  I went to the park with the girls on Friday and Sunday to do a 'photo shoot'.   It was so hard to get the girls to pose at the same time, look pleasant and both look at the camera.  Ruby kept trying to eat the grass and the flowers (I call her my little billy goat) and she also was very put upon to stay seated in one spot for too long.  Stella kept giving me  fake, wierd smiles and I had to bribe her with promises of great treats when we got home to get her to stick around for photo after photo while maintaining a nice attitude.  Despite all of this I got what I think are some great shots; too many really to be able to narrow it down to just 1 of both girls and 1 of each girl seperately to order prints of and send to everyone. 
 To my family, my idea is this ...I'll put all the good pictures here and label them with a number (on top of photo), you tell me what you would like to have (example:  1 5X7 of photo #3) and I will order them for you and bring them with me in Sept. or mail them.  Just reply to this e-mail message (if you're interested).  I thought this was the best way to do it.

 Photo #1


Photo #2


Photo #3


Photo #4


Photo #5


Photo #6


Photo #7


Photo #8


Photo #9


Photo #10


Photo #11

No comments:

Post a Comment