Saturday, November 13, 2010

must see pictures.




Same old, same old with Ruby.  Eating, sleeping and filling diapers.  She's such a cutie and has been smiling here and there.  She's a very sturdy 1 month old.  She can hold her head up very well.  She likes her bath time and usually is very calm for a while afterwards.

Stella sure says so many funny things.  Tonight I had Ruby laying on the floor, she was crying, as she usually does when not being held.  Stella kept trying to put the pacifier in her mouth.  It wasn't working.  Stella says, "Her getting frustrated; I think you should pick her up."  A couple days ago, Stella let Millie inside from a very muddy backyard.  Usually we (Randy or I) let the dog in so we can wipe her paws off.  Well, Millie came running in and tracked mud on the carpet.  I forget what I said, but Stella knew I was upset (not at her, just about the muddy paw prints)  Stella kept telling me she was sorry, and I kept saying it was okay and wasn't her fault.  Apparently Stella didn't think she was getting through to me.  She got down on eye level with me, as I was scrubbing the carpet, and said, (as she lifted my chin up with her hand) "Mom, look at me, I'm sorry!"

No comments:

Post a Comment