Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dancing to Cats

Stella LOVES Cats (as I've mentioned before)...the musical and broadway play. She knows so many of the dance moves and will sometimes do them before they happen. You can see a little bit of this in the video. Also notice, Stella always has to have a belt on during Cats. She calls it her 'seatbelt'. A performance of Cats is coming to Spartanburg (near us) December 8th. And guess who's got tickets? That's right, the Kruse family. I can not wait to see Stella's reaction to seeing this live. We are so excited to go!

2 comments:

  1. WOW...Mimi and Grandpa would love to be there to see her reaction with you guys!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember very vividly making myself a tail when I was kid and dancing around. I saw the commercial for Cats and thought of you all! She will love it! Future thespian in the making!

    ReplyDelete