Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Two.

This is Stella's baby.  Her name is Two.  Or Too?? But ask Stella her baby's name and she'll always say, "Two".  I wonder why this is;  whatever the reason I love it!

Time with friends at the pool.
This morning Stella woke up talking about a snake in the refrigerator.  I'm assuming this was the subject of a dream last night.  She didn't seemed frightened or concerned, just very matter-of-factly told me there was a snake in the refrigerator.  When we came downstairs she immediately went to the refrigerator to investigate.  She was looking all over for this snake.  I told her the snake must have left and she accepted that and we went on about our business for the day. 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's "Tu"! And I'm glad to hear that there was no snake in the refrigerator. I had one in my bathroom sink once, and it was not a pleasant experience! :)

    ReplyDelete