Monday, May 17, 2010

Oh boy, it's another girl.

Followin are today's ultrasound pics plus a picture of how I look today. The words out of the ultrasound tech's mouth were, "she looks fabulous."  Regarding all that they look at to make sure this is a healthy and well developed baby. We couldn't be any happier!!  It's another perfect little girl.  And I'm so happy Stella will have a sister to grow up and to grow old with.  Name is chosen, but we will be keeping it a secret.  You'll just have to wait.  P.S.  This makes for the 8th granddaughter of 8 grandchildren.  No grandsons.  What are the odds?



Right before the Dr.'s appt.  I had been counting the days and then the hours down till this appt.  to find out the gender.  Can't believe it's finally come and gone and now I can say 'she's kicking' and such.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on another girl! Girls are so much fun (as you know!), and sisters are the best!! I really wanted Claire to have a sister when I was pregnant with Meredith (I think I hoped a little too much!!) :) You look so great! Enjoy growing your little miracle!

    ReplyDelete