Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My Montage 5/25/10 at OneTrueMedia.com

Stella's really becoming very fun. Here's her 'Whoo Ahhh' caught on video..her tribute to the movie, Scent of A Woman.
She's been asking 'why' a lot lately. It's her new favorite question. And to her it can be applied to everything I say. And applied more than once. :)
Yesterday we went to our pool for the first time this season. She wasn't a huge fan, but I'm sure it'll grow on her. I just probably need to pack some snacks next time, so we can stay a bit longer.
She loves lip gloss and calls it her 'lippy stuff'. She also likes to watch Special Agent Oso and Mickey Mouse in the mornings. Though throughout the shows she's still moving around and building with blocks or making a phone call etc. It is very rare for her to just sit still and snuggle with me on the couch, but when she does I take full advantage and try to memorize everything about it as I know it'll soon be a distant memory and I'll be sitting in the audience at her college graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment