Monday, March 22, 2010

baby #2

Baby Kruse #2 is looking good. I am 12 weeks pregnant now and just had our first ultrasound today. Everything looks GREAT and we're so excited! All the measurements are right on and heart rate was 157. (normal is 120-180) The baby was moving around a lot during the ultrasound and Stella was very interested in what was going on.
If you need a little help...the head is on the right and you can see little arms and feet are on the left of the picture all tucked up.




This picture is hilarious!! He/she looks like a little frog! This is a picture of the baby's tummy and legs.
The due date is technically Oct. 3rd. However, we will be scheduling a repeat c-section and so at this time the proposed schedule date will be Monday, Sept. 27th.



3 comments:

  1. Yeah! For baby number two! Congratulations:) so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! I'm so excited for you Kelly! I can just tell that you are such a good Mom. If we lived closer to each other, we could totally hang out! And I didn't realize that you had a c-section with Stella. I've had 3. My 2nd and 3rd ones were WAY easier than the 1st. Glad to hear everything is going well. I can't wait to see your baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, what great news! Kelly, I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete