Monday, April 4, 2011

Back in Greenville

Ruby is really into tasting things these days.

and Stella is as beautiful as ever..


Sunday, April 3rd we had Stella's 3rd and final birthday party.  Everyone has three parties for their third birthday right?  Well we were very fortunate to be able to be in Indiana near the end of the month of March to celebrate Stella's birthday with family.  And once we got back to Greenville I wanted to have one for Stella that all her friends could attend.  It was a BEAUTIFUL day at Legacy Park for the celebration and we all had a really great time.   I made this cake.  You know I love cake, because I made this 3 layer cake with LOTS of frosting.  The circles I made out of Starburst candy.  You put them in the microwave to soften them; roll them out and I used fondant circle cutters to cut the circles.  It worked out really well.

This is Stella with her good friend Brady. He'll be 3 in June


All the girls were good sports and wore their hats for a bit!  Stella is so lucky to have so many friends her age.

Happy Birthday to you!  (Again)

Stella and Tess

 She got a very cute Fancy Nancy book

 And fun new lunch box.  Maya is helping her look at it. 

Trying on a birthday gift

Tonight at the dinner table Stella saw me salting something and wanted to put some salt on her dinner.  She wanted to do it by herself and I told her no and did it for her.  (She has a history of dumping a lot of salt on things)  At this she got kind of pouty and said, "You hurt one of my feelings."

1 comment:

  1. Stella's cake is adorable!! And I love her hurt feelings comment! That's one you'll want to remember! :)

    ReplyDelete