Sunday, March 6, 2011

from the weekend

We had a busy weekend.  Saturday morning I ran in a 5k with some friends.  Stella, Ruby and Dad came to cheer me on. Someday I hope to be running these with my girls.
 Stella loves to help feed her sister.
 Sunday evening was a birthday party to celebrat 3 boys who all turned 1 within the same week.  We have such a big group of friends and are so lucky.  But this picture doesn't quite capture just how loud it was there.
 In all the loud chaos Ruby managed to get in her evening power nap.  She was in a really warm top and was burning up so I took that off to cool her down.  Little did I know she would pass out and I'd get a great photo! I love this precious little girl.
 And a close up...
We are so excited to be flying to Indiana tomorrow to spend lots of time with family and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment