Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Montage 2/10/10 at OneTrueMedia.com

Stella really enjoyed doing Mommy's hair one day. She even held the clip in her mouth just like I do when I'm putting her hair up. We were very excited to find that her hair now fits into a pony tail. I think it makes her look like a very big gir. She loved showing her new pony off to the camera. She kept turning so that I could get good shots of the back! :) Stella loves to color and has spent a lot of time recently doing so. It's only made better if she can use a pen. She will point up to the top of the comp. cabinet and say "Iwannapen". A friend of ours got us some 'Brain Noodles' for christmas and we have a lot of fun being creative with them. We made crowns one day for the whole family. Even Stella's baby got one.

No comments:

Post a Comment