Wednesday, December 2, 2009

We're in trouble now

Uh oh, she's figured out how to gain access to just about anywhere she wants now.



I had to get this on camera before I started correcting the behavior of course! It all started with her toy that is a small table with little button and things on top. We got it for her when she was first able to stand. A week or so ago, she figured out that she could push it to the computer desk or kitchen counter and was then able to reach so much more! I took the legs off of it. Then she found a small little metal bucket that is home to her blocks. She dumped all the blocks out, turned the bucket upside down to stand on it. Now she's found that the chair is soo much better!
Thanksgiving was great. We celebrated here just the 3 of us. Stella wanted nothing to do with the turkey, cheesy potatoes, stuffing or green bean casserole. PB&J for her. She is getting so picky. She likes what she likes and she won't try much else. Hmmm.
The christmas tree is up and Stella really likes it. She's been doing a very good job at leaving it alone for the most part. She helped hang the decorations we made and had a good time.
Stella loves watching America's Funniest Home Videos! She will watch it for at least 30 min. straight. Which for her is amazing. She's never watched any show, cartoon, sesame street etc. for more than 5 minutes. But with AFV she watches and laughs and smiles and claps! She complains when the commercials come on. I have to explain to her that the show will come back on, we just have to wait. And she repeats...'wait'

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I found Amelia pushing one of our kitchen chairs around the other day, too! And my girls love AFV...the animal clips are their favorites! Enjoy Christmas...it gets to be so much fun at this age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O' what will she figure out next! How fun all of this is!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kelly. I was looking at Tessa Miller-Creager's facebook and ran on to this. I love it! I hope all is going well with you and your family. Stell is beautiful just like her mother. Sounds like motherhood has been great for you. I am going to be a grandma for the first time. Allison is due on Easter. She is having a boy, that sure is going to be different for me. I think I will handle it just fine though. I have loved shopping for him so far. Take care. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    Mary Kampman

    ReplyDelete