Saturday, October 3, 2009

Not her first lemon, but first time for this reaction.

So, we were out to dinner and Stella started dipping her lemon in Randy's ketchup and then licking it off. So gross, but so funny as she really seemed to be enjoying it. She typically always gets the lemon from my drink and likes to chew on them; she has never acted like she thought they were particularly sour before, just good. Well I wanted to record how Stella was dipping her lemon in this ketchup and then eating it, and here is what I got.

Please pardon my 'cackle'. I might need to reconsider my laugh. :)

There are new posts to see below as well.

2 comments:

  1. I love the reaction, that she dips it in her ketchup, and that she decided she didn't want to eat it anymore! (And I love your laugh...classic Kelly laugh...made me smile!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly don't know which is funnier, Stella's reaction or her mama's! Love it!

    ReplyDelete