Thursday, June 18, 2009

The girl loves shoes

So, I left Stella's sandals out one day and she just played and played with them. She was trying so hard to put them on her feet. I give her an A for effort. She kept at it for at least twenty minutes. And she never got frustrated. I think, to her, just being able to stick part of it on her toes, so that it hung there, was considered a success. With the move, she's come across piles of my shoes here and there and is already trying to put them on her feet as well. This evening I bought her some new shoes, as she now needs a size 5. They're purple (imitation) crocs and she was trying to put them on as soon as we got home. I put them on for her and she wore them all evening till it was time to go to bed. I could tell she she was experimenting with how they worked on carpet versus the linoleum. And she just studied them on her feet. It was so cute and so intersting to watch.







No comments:

Post a Comment